Housing Mobility and Housing Choice
Useful Links and Resources
For a look at some of the current information about Housing Choice Voucher participants and how neighborhood location can effect individuals in the long term, read more below.
- Housing Mobility Strategies and Resources
- Opportunity Atlas
- Mobility Works
- Mapping the Childhood Roots of Social Mobility
- What Are Housing Mobility Programs and Why Are They Needed?
- Where Families with Children Use Housing Vouchers
- Where Voucher-Assisted Households Live in the 50 Largest Metropolitan Areas
- Health Affairs | Housing Mobility Programs and Health Outcomes
- Realizing the Housing Voucher Program’s Potential to Enable Families to Move to Better Neighborhoods
- Why is it Legal for Landlords to Refuse Section 8 Renters?
- How a Section 8 Experiment Could Reveal a Better Way to Escape Poverty
- Housing Mobility Demonstration Will Improve Families’ Access to High-Opportunity Areas
Voucher Mobility Programs in the US
NestQuest Houston Inc is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization changing the future of Houston’s children.